Snowflakes dies just keep getting better at Stampin’ Up! This year’s SNOWFLAKE WISHES Bundle has 7 beautiful snowflake dies and you can give them an “icy look” with Champaign Shimmer Paint and Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. Just watch the tutorial to see how…..
Alternative for snowflake: Elizabeth showed you using the Stampin’ Blends on Shimmer White Cardstock and then adding Champagne Shimmer Paint. Alternatively, you can put Champagne Shimmer Paint on Shimmer White Cardstock – let dry and then streak the Stampin’ Blends markers across the dried Shimmer Paint. Because the Stampin’ Blends are alcohol markers, the color will stay on the shimmer paint and look like a true icy snowflake!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your card:
- Snowflake Wishes Bundle of stamps and dies #155172
- Peony Dies # 154056 or alternate border
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies #149638
- Stampin’ Blends markers – Balmy Blue combo #154830, Seaside Spray #154901, and Misty Moonlight #153108 also Pool Party is a good color #154894
- Snowflake Splender DSP #153152
- Misty Moonlight Card Stock #153081
- Shimmery White Card Stock #101910
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper #153513
- Snowflake Splendor 1/4″ ribbon #153548
- Blue Adhesive Backed Gems #153547
- Champagne Shimmer Paint #147044
- Seaside Spay ink pad #150085
- Misty Moonlight ink pad #153118
- Sponge Dauber #133773
You can order online or contact me directly to place your orders
I’d like to invite you to attend this year’s first Christmas stamp camp! You’ll make 2 each of the above 3 cards. 6 cards for $15. plus snacks for the day. I have 4 spaces left on Thursday, Nov. 12th. Please RSVP to save your spot.
I’ll post the cards for Christmas stamp camp’s Nov. 19th and 21st later this week.
Monday, Nov. 9th – Zoom at 7pm
Tuesday, Nov. 10th – Arbors West Club, Becky is our hostess
Thursday, Nov. 12th – Christmas Stamp camp at Esther’s – 4 spots available
Friday, Nov. 13th – Christmas Stamp Camp at Esther’s – full
Tuesday, Nov. 17th – Morningside Club at 10 am Zoom meeting
Thursday, Nov. 19th – Christmas stamp camp 2 of 3 Christmas Cards $15. limit 6 people at 10 am RSVP
Friday, Nov. 20th – Gastonia Club at 10 am, Linda is our hostess
Saturday, Nov. 21st – Christmas stamp camp 2 of 3 Christmas Cards $15 limit 6 people at 10 am RSVP
Saturday, Nov. 21st – Scrapbooking at 6 pm
Stamp Work Day, Nov. 28th – RSVP if you would like to come to work on your Christmas Cards, or any stamping project you may want to work on! I’ll be available for assistance and snacks. Cost $10 Time: 10am to 6pm
Thanks for visiting!