Last team meeting, 4 of my team demonstrated and showed gift ideas….Stampin’ Up style. Here are more and a few other sample cards from team members and friends. So much to inspire!
If you enjoy stamping and want a little more….like discounts and team meetings every other month, think about joining in January or February during Sale-a-bration 🙂
From: Linda M.
I asked her to show off Menagerie Mix-Up Bundle. It’s on page 67 in the Holiday Catalog. The look like such fun little guys! Here are her creations! I love how she made them glisten with the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper #153513
Don’t they just make you smile?!! They would be so cut to use for birthday favors, on a card, or I totally think sending to someone staying inside with COVID would totally get a chuckle from getting one of these little guys on top of a wrapped piece of chocolate 🙂
Here is the demonstration from Peggy S.
She masterfully created a folder to package a few cards in and as us women love to do – pretty note pads to write todo lists! I’ve been told, if we have smaller note pads to write on, we make smaller todo lists. These make a wonderful gift especially to those who love to send out cards!
The next demonstrator is Brenda B.
Brenda has such a heart for gifts! I know many many times, her thoughtful gifts have brightened my day!!! They aren’t filled with expensive things but they are totally very thoughtfully and fun to receive! Here are some of the ideas she has kept over the years.
I hope they will inspire you to create and spread a little love this season and all year long!
- Take a pop top container – DON’T pop it open!!! But get a can opener like the Pampered Chef kind and open the bottom.
- Empty out contents and clean and dry
- Fill can with some favorite candy
- Glue the bottom back on – you can use Tombo – just allow to set or hot glue
- Decorate the outside and put a fun label on it.
- Decide who the fun gift will be shared with 🙂
You can sign up for Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin now until November 9th or while supplies last! Be sure to sign up early! Start you Holiday gift giving with the contents in this kit:
ABOUT THE NOVEMBER KIT
Name Jolly Gingerbread
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit contents can also be used to design traditional holiday cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.
- Contents arrive in a collectible, special-edition box!
- Project size: 2-1/4″ x 4″
- Envelope size: 2-3/4″ x 4-3/8″
- Coordinating colors: Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White
And these beautiful cards are from Sabra…
using the beautiful Brightly Gleaming Variety Bundle pg. 19 HC Enjoy the decorated envelopes!
I have more cards to show you next week! Hope you have a wonderful week and be sure to stamp something this week!
Also, if you are feeling a little behind getting Christmas Cards ready….please join me for a Christmas stamp camp! I still have openings for Tuesday, October 27th and a couple of openings Thursday, Oct. 29th
Monday, October 12th – Zoom for anyone not attending a club in person at 7pm Please email me if you wish an invite
Tuesday, October 13th – 10 am Arbors West Club
Tuesday, October 20th – 10 am Zoom for Morningside club
Friday, October 23rd – Gastonia Club at 10 am, Joyce is our hostess
Tuesday, October 27th & Thursday, October 29th –10 am Christmas stamp camp at Esther’s (2 of 3 styles Christmas Cards plus extra Card Buffet) Cost $15. includes snacks & $2 a card for card buffet.
Scrapbooking will be worked in this month
Thanks for visiting!