Let’s stamp together!!!
Gold gives value to anything it’s used on! Let you card express the value of Christmas this year by using Stampin’ Up Expressions Thinlits Die with Gold Foil Paper from Stampin’ Up. Learn how to die cut the word “Merry” in Gold Fold paper.
Use a card stock paper shim under your cutting pad and a Stampin’ Up Paper Piercing Tool for easy release of your die cut word from the Expressions Thinlits dies.
Be creative! We used the negative to make another easy Christmas Card!
There are 3 thinlits included in this set – Merry, Thankful, and Love.
Supplies may be purchased for this card from my www.estherboyle.stampinup.net
- Expressions Thinlits Dies #132171 $24.95
- Joyful Christmas #131805 $16.95
- Gold Foil Sheets #132622 $3.95
- Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder #132174 $7.95
- Modern Medley #126926 $10.95
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock #119685 $6.95
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad #126966 $5.95
- Sponge Daubers $102892 $10.95
- VersaMark ink #102283 $7.50
- Stampin’ Gold Emboss Powder #109129 $4.75
- Heat Tool #129053 $29.95
- Paper-Piercing Tool #126189 $3.95
- Paper Snips #103579 $9.95
- Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper #132340 $10.95
Esther, Anna, Elizabeth